I’m Ciara Brimfield (formerly Sarkar), a local business marketing consultant from Winchester, Hampshire. I’ve made it my job to help businesses and entrepreneurs, big and small, to find their voice and use it to properly engage with their community.
I truly believe in the power of community and make it my business to connect local businesses with local lifestyles. Living in the beautiful city of Winchester for most of my life has meant my community and the businesses on my doorstep are the essence of my everyday life.
For almost 10 years I’ve worked with big brands, agencies, and small businesses from well-known drinks brands and DIY retailers to local restaurants, pubs, and law firms. And, for the past six years I’ve been running my own business to help brands and entrepreneurs define their voice, create engaging content, and really get to know the people that matter to them.
I know first hand how tough it can be to start a business and how knowing where to begin can feel like an endless task. From getting your business off the ground and putting your name out there, to growing your presence and getting to the heart of your community, it can certainly feel a little overwhelming.
But I’m here to help you… Why? Well, first and foremost, I LOVE content – beautiful, inspiring, real content. And secondly, I love to help and support businesses just like yours. You’re doing an amazing thing and people should know more about you.
So, whether you’re struggling to find the right words for your website, trying get to grips with social media, or to just grow your business in an organic way, I’m here to show you how.
I’d love to hear about you and your business – so get in touch and tell me all.
• I’d rather refuse a cup of tea than drink a bad one (strong with milk, if you’re asking – and a biscuit, of course)
• I have two cats, Boris and Pancake, and a dog called Buckley – named after Jeff!
• I hate text slang but can’t resist a good emoji. My favourite is the cheeky monkey 🙈
• I write a lifestyle blog called Tea & Toast – grab a cuppa and have a read, it’s just up there ☝🏼
• I’m an avid Oxford comma user
• I’m a mental health advocate and believe in the power of mindfulness and meditation!